The ATTO Mobility Scooter is a lightweight folding mobility scooter that is ideal for travel by car, boat, train or plane! It's unique design allows it to be folded into a compact package, weighing 62.2 pounds, or split into two parts, weighing 35.7 and 26.4 pounds, that will easily fit into the smallest places. The ATTO Mobility Scooter is a lightweight folding mobility scooter that is ideal for travel by car, boat, train or plane! It's unique design allows it to be folded into a compact package, weighing 62.2 pounds, or split into two parts, weighing 35.7 and 26.4 pounds, that will easily fit into the smallest places.
Airline Flight Certificate
Weights (not including battery)
- Front half: 26.4 lb (12 Kg)
- Rear half: 35.7 lb (16.2 Kg)
- Assembled: 62.2 lb (28.2 Kg)
- The battery weighs 4.1 lb (1.85 Kg)
- Fully customized
- Permanent magnet
- DC Motor
- Robust braking mechanism
- 6 degrees maximum incline
- 53 inches (135 cm) turning radius
- 4 mph (6.4 km/h) maximum speed
- 265 lb (120 Kg) maximum user weight
- 5 feet (150 cm) minimum user height
- Aviation-grade aluminum
- High-tech plastics
- Nylon-enforced ABS
- PU filled non-pneumatic tires
- Safety certification: IEC 62133
- Sea and Air Transport certification: UN 38.3
- 250 W/h capacity
- 48-volt “non-spill able” lithium-Ion battery
- A 4- to 5-hour charge delivers up to 12 miles (19.3 km) of continuous driving on average.
- UL- and CE-approved
- Self-shutdown functionality
- 110-240V AC
- Safety: EN12184 Labeling: ISO 7176-15 EMC: ISO 7176-21
- Risk Management: ISO 14971
- Regulatory Compliance: EEC: Annex V of 93/42/EEC
- ATTO provides an unbeatable young and high-tech design.
- Fully customized brush less, permanent magnet, DC motor
- 48 Volt lithium-ion battery – 12 mile (20-km) range on a 4- to 5-hour charge
- ATTO can be split into 2 lightweight parts which allows you to lift it with an ease.
- 3 fixed heights ranging 22 to 24 inches (56 to 61 cm) from the ground. with special 4th seat height for kids
- ATTO can be easily folded into a trolley suitcase which you can carry with you on the train or plane.
- How do you charge the scooter?
- Remove battery (under left foot) and take into the house to plug in or charge on scooter
- Included right under power switch
- Free wheel (neutral) lever is located on the front wheel. In free wheel position the scooter can be pushed forward or backwards
- Yes, arms are an additional option installed on the backrest sides
- Yes, there are 3 height adjustments and video to show how a qualified person can do it.
- No mobility scooter is meant to be driven in the snow or bad weather. However, some clients do depend on it when caught outdoors. Protect the electronic with bag and dry everything as soon as you can and be aware that the brakes may not stop the scooter if the driving surface is too slippery and the scooter may get stuck in deep snow.
- No mobility scooter is meant to be driven in the rain. However, some clients do depend on it when caught outdoors. Protect the electronic with bag and dry everything as soon as you can.
- Yes, there is an optional cane holder.
- No, the scooter works on a single battery but you can purchase a 2nd optional battery to carry for backup.
- Yes, there are storage kits for back of the scooter, on tiller or under the seat as an optional upgrade
- Yes, optional soft seat with a variety of colors
- There is an optional phone holder accessory
- We recommend overnight but 4-6 hrs Min., or until green light comes on charger.
- Airlines have restrictions on the sizes and types of batteries they will accept. Using the optional flight battery should make the scooter acceptable for air travel.