- For anyone who has difficulty bending and/or reaching their feet, it’s ideal for arthritis sufferers.
- The sock aid allows people to put on their socks independently and easily despite pain and physical limitations.
- Made from semi -flexible plastic attached to two long handles.
Bios Sock Aid
My problem is that my foot sticks to the plastic piece making it difficult to slide my foot into the sock.
Wonderful invention could be slightly wider at top
Good product. Very useful to my husband.
Good product. Works well once you get the hang of it, but I will be having shoulder surgery and not able to use that side for 6 weeks so I don't know how useful it will be.
Does Not Work
Do Not Buy This Product! It really sucks for people with dexterity issues. I had to get my mother to put the sock on the thing and we picked a really stretchy sock so I should have been able to do it, but couldn't because this thing is so big and bulky. Next, my foot wouldn't slide on the plastic, it just kept getting stuck and so my knees ended up getting tired because I was trying to push my foot in to help with the pulling of the ropes. The whole point of me purchasing this was so that i could put socks on without help and that didn't work!
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.