The Bongo Rx is an FDA-cleared, prescription sleep apnea therapy device for treating mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA).This EPAP (expiratory positive airway pressure) device comes with soft nasal seals and is available in various sizes.
During inhalation, small valves open to allow normal breathing through the device. During exhalation, the valves close and direct exhaled air through small vents to generate EPAP, which keeps the airway open. No machine, hose, electricity, or batteries needed.
With its soft nasal seals, the Bongo Rx is easy to use, requires no power, and is perfect for traveling.
Bongo Rx is reusable and is small enough to fit in a shirt pocket so patients can use it at home, travelling, camping…etc.
- Use it anytime and anywhere
- Reusable and easy to clean with simply soap and water
- Designed, molded, and assembled in the USA
- Clinically tested to demonstrate safety and effectiveness
- Supplemental lifestyle option for your compliant patients
- Patient friendly option for your non-compliant patients
- No machine, hose, electricity, or batteries needed
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.