Urban Poling’s exclusive boot tips flex on contact for a soft landing and excellent gripping capability on paved and natural surfaces. These durable and long wearing replacement tips are designed to fit securely on all types of Urban Poling poles.
Rubber boot tops have 4 functions:
- The boot-like design flexes on contact for a softer feel and absorbs shock and vibration when the poles striek the ground. This reduces the trransfer of energy directly into your arms, preventing joint injuries
- The boot-like tread provides better contact and more resistance as you apply force to the poles
- The boot tips help propel you forward creating a mechanism to walk faster and achieving a better workout.
- The boot tips slide onto your poles quickly and easily and can be removed in seconds to expose the carbide tip
Priced as a pair
All Urban Poling poles come with boot tips. Purchase replacement boot tips when the tread begins to wear and affect their gripping and shock-absorbing capabilities.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.