Brioschi is BACK, The Original Lemon Flavored Effervescent is finally back. Being imported directly from the manufacturer in Italy, Brioschi effervescent is back. Don’t know what Brioschi is, or sometimes referred to as Briosche, breoski, brioski or brioschi? Ask your parents or your grandparents. Brioschi was a staple in every household (especially Italian Households) and was used ease digestion. Brioschi is a refreshing and thirst quenching effervescent. Brioschi dissolves quickly and evenly when placed in a glass of water.
BRIOSCHI HISTORY: Brioschi origins date back to the 1880's in Italy when Achille Antonio Brioschi began to produce small batches of effervescent. That same Brioschi tradition of quality and freshness continues today. Brioschi is produced in Italy and is imported directly from the manufacturer.
- 1 Bottle of Brioschi in the original 8.5oz bottle
- The Original Lemon Flavored Effervescent 8.5 oz bottle is back with the same pleasant and refreshing lemon taste
- IMPORTED AND MADE IN ITALY Brioschi was the original effervescent was developed and manufactured in Italy. With a tried and tested 100 year old formula switch to Brioschi the great tastingeffervescent
- FRESH AND PLEASANT TASTING - Brioschi has a refreshing an pleasant lemon flavor
- Ingredients: sugar, baking soda, malic acid, glucose syrup, natural lemon flavor (dehydrated lemon juice), FD&C Blue No. 2 FRESH AND PLEASANT TASTING - Brioschi has a refreshing an pleasant lemon flavor
You recently viewed...