CaviCide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfectant that is effective against TB, HCV, bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It can be used in the NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation.
CaviCide is safe for use on non-porous surfaces. It is ideal for cleaning and decontamination of environmental and medical device surfaces.
- Ideal for cleaning and decontamination of environmental and medical device surfaces.
- Disinfectant, Cleaner, Decontaminant, all in one.
- Maybe used on with most medical device materials.
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces.
CaviCide is effective on the following:
- Human Corona Virus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome or SARS).
- Influenza A2 Virus
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Staphylococcus aureaus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin.
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus Faecails (VRE)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii
- Candida alicans
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Bordeteila pertussis
- Klebsiella pneumonia
- Salmonella entrica
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)