The Clarity Amplified Corded and Cordless Combo Answering Machine amplifies incoming sound up to 40 decibels.
- Four (4) tone settings to customize your listening experience
- Amplified digital answering machine making it easier to listen to messages
- Large high contrast CID display
- Extra loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Large keypad with high contrast numbers
- Five (5) speed dial buttons to store important numbers
- Ten (10) loud ringer melodies with six (6) levels of volume
- CID display lights up as super bright visual ringer
- Expandable up to four (4) cordless handsets
- One (1) year limited warranty
- Answering Machine base station with corded handset
- AC power adapter for Answering Machine base station
- Telephone line cord for Answering Machine base station
- Cordless Handset
- Charging base for cordless handset
- Belt clip for cordless handset
- Rechargeable batteries (2) for cordless handset
- User Manual
- Warranty/FCC Requirements booklet
Elderly man with visual impairment loves the phones
HI, I had bought a similar earlier model for a 91 yr old man with a visual impairment and mild hearing loss. His phone line was hit by lightening and I had to find him a new phone. I tried another product, he did not like it. I found the upgraded version and he is very happy to have this phone system back. its easy for him to use including the hands free speaker and large buttons to make calls. it does have too many other features he cant operate though. A basic model with big buttons would be better. Black colour with white numbering is key to being able to see it.
Recommendable but some weak points
I can hear conversations better than other phones which is why I bought it. The weak points are that the receiver is easily knocked of its hook which is a design flaw dangerous for older hard of hearing individuals. Also for unknown reasons, a few hearing impaired individuals whom I speak with can not hear me well. I must go to old phone for these conversations.
works better than expected
Very happy with this unit, both the wife and I. Speaker phone and answering machine work as advertised. Thnk you for the quick shipment
I was very excited to receive this product as a gift for my elderly parents. Once we had it set up, I was very disappointed as the unit was faulty. I went on the agecomfort website and followed the instructions to return it. This included, submitting a form on-line to the company, and subsequently receiving a slip back to include in the boxed return. I never heard from them. As the return policy is 30 days, I sent the unit back with the invoice as not to exceed this time frame. To date, I have not heard a thing from the company.
A good phone with big buttons
This is a great phone. I can hear clearly without saying “uh” so many times during the conversation and asking the person to repeat themselves. I like how the phone has big keys so I can see better, and it is easy to use once it is all set up. However, I found the set up to be slightly confusing, nonetheless, as I said before, once it’s set up, the phone works great.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.