The P300 amplified corded phone, by Clarity®, features Clarity Power™ technology to make sounds not only louder, but also clearer and easier to understand. Now with up to 26 decibels of amplification and programmable photo memory buttons, the P300™ is an ideal solution for those with mild-to-moderate hearing loss or low vision.
- Clarity Power™ technology
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 26 decibels
- Nine programmable photo memory buttons
- Adjustable ringer pitch and volume control
- Bright visual ring indicator
- Extra loud ringer (75+ dB)
- Large, easy-to-use dial pad
- Desk or wall mount options
- Works even when the power is out
- Eco-friendly and energy efficient operation
- Hearing aid compatible
Very easy to use and has become a joy to use
We’re unable to use it at all. Incompatible with our phone system
The picture-touch ability was very good, but the phone had none of the normal capabilities of a normal telephone, such as the ability to store many other phone numbers, voice mail etc. So it was replaced by the phone we used to use.
Hi .its A Good Phone. But After A Year It Dies. This Is The 4th Phone That i Have Had To Buy For My 86 Year Old Uncle. Thanks...
Clarity amplifier phone
The phone had a high pitched cracking nose ,hard on my ears when my dad, hard of hearing used this phone. Even with lowest amplifier setting being used still lots of crackles. Bell Canada check the land line and said it was the phone. Will be returning this product doesn’t work for us. But the large buttons & picture calling was easy to use
I bought this for my mom, I am sure she would have liked it as it seemed very easy to use and understand but unfortunately my mom is not able to use any kind of phone right now.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.