This cream provides everyday wetness protection and helps to stop and treat diaper dermatitis.
Contains: Zinc oxide and dimethicone with petrolatum, natural vitamins A, D & E.
Instructions for use:
1. Wash hands and put on gloves.
2. Remove and dispose of soiled undergarment, pad or other soiled material.
3. Gently cleanse the perineal skin with a mild skin cleanser.
4. Dry the area gently.
5. Remove gloves and wash hands. Put on new gloves.
6. Apply Baza Protect Cream evenly over the entire area to be protected.
7. Replace clean collection garment (i.e. pad, diaper, etc).
8. Repeat immediately after each incontinent episode.