This cream provides everyday wetness protection and helps to stop and treat diaper dermatitis.
Contains: Zinc oxide and dimethicone with petrolatum, natural vitamins A, D & E.
Instructions for use:
1. Wash hands and put on gloves.
2. Remove and dispose of soiled undergarment, pad or other soiled material.
3. Gently cleanse the perineal skin with a mild skin cleanser.
4. Dry the area gently.
5. Remove gloves and wash hands. Put on new gloves.
6. Apply Baza Protect Cream evenly over the entire area to be protected.
7. Replace clean collection garment (i.e. pad, diaper, etc).
8. Repeat immediately after each incontinent episode.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.