An adjustable medical bed for home use will increase your comfort and safety tremendously. The Delta 1000 is just the medical bed you need, whether for the elderly, disabled, or those who need support for injury recovery or a medical condition.
This unit comes with an 80" Therapeutic Mattress & Half Length Side Rails
- Fully electric - adjusts with the simple push of a button
- Hand-held controls have large buttons for ease of use
- Head and feet sections rise and lower, together or separately, to get pressure relief where you need it
- Though this is a medical bed, it’s still beautiful, with scratch-resistant wood grain panels
- Bed has a higher headboard than footboard, so it looks like a typical bed and matches your décor
- Motor is self-contained and quiet, so it doesn’t disturb you
- Motor can be removed while someone is in the bed
- If the electrical system fails, a battery will lower the head and footboard independently up to 9 times, without the need of manual cranking
The Delta 1000 is universal; It can be used with Drive Medical and other bed manufacturer’s bed ends.
- Bed is height adjustable, from 12.75 inches to 24 inches
- 36 inches wide by 88 inches long
- Bed weighs 182 lbs in its shipping container
- Foot section weighs 50 percent less than is typical, for safer delivery and transport
- Zinc coated spring deck to prevent rusting
You can feel secure in the safety of this hospital bed.
- SGS safety tested bed, mattress and side-rails
- FDA compliant
- UL approved motor
- Channel frame construction for superior strength
- Bed can hold 450 lbs, maximum, including rails and mattress
This medical bed comes with a therapeutic mattress and half-rails. That means this bed is ready-to-use without any other additional purchases needed.
- Therapeutic mattress is 80 inches and super comfortable
- Half-rails provide security without being too restrictive
- Bed Height Low Inside Caster Socket: 9.75”
- Bed Height High Inside Caster Socket: 20”
- Bed Height Low Outside Caster Socket: 22.75”
- Bed Height High Outside Caster Socket: 15.25”
- 80" Therapeutic Mattress
- Half Length Side Rails
- Overall Length: 88”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Product Weight: 162 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
Worst mattress I ever slept on. Extremely uncomfortable.
It took myself and a relative 3 hours to assemble. Instruction manual illustrations were a bit too dark to make out some things; also video made it look much more simple. Noisy if massage function used. Otherwise good price.
We think it's great, has all the features and sturdiness of a heavy hospital bed but lighter more portable and half the price. We're bringing a 92 yr old mom into a fairly small home. This is perfect! Thank-you!
Ordered for my husband in long term care. No complaints about the comfort level. Good value for money.
i,M GLAD i BOUGHT IT.
Good bed and mattress. Good features to raise bed, head rest and leg rest electrically. Sounds a little "clunky". Good price for the product (bed, mattress and rails).
AgeComfort is one of the best company to deal with with excellent customer service. The bed is working great for my wife. Makes all the getting in out of bed and comfort with surgery bearable. Bed is well built and solid, electronics work great and Easy to use.
Very God qality and very good service
When I originally ordered this bed from Drive it came with a choice of mattress. The one this bed has is quite poor
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.