An adjustable medical bed for home use will increase your comfort and safety tremendously. The Delta 1000 is just the medical bed you need, whether for the elderly, disabled, or those who need support for injury recovery or a medical condition.
This unit comes with an 80" Therapeutic Mattress & Half Length Side Rails
- Fully electric - adjusts with the simple push of a button
- Hand-held controls have large buttons for ease of use
- Head and feet sections rise and lower, together or separately, to get pressure relief where you need it
- Though this is a medical bed, it’s still beautiful, with scratch-resistant wood grain panels
- Bed has a higher headboard than footboard, so it looks like a typical bed and matches your décor
- Motor is self-contained and quiet, so it doesn’t disturb you
- Motor can be removed while someone is in the bed
- If the electrical system fails, a battery will lower the head and footboard independently up to 9 times, without the need of manual cranking
The Delta 1000 is universal; It can be used with Drive Medical and other bed manufacturer’s bed ends.
- Bed is height adjustable, from 12.75 inches to 24 inches
- 36 inches wide by 88 inches long
- Bed weighs 182 lbs in its shipping container
- Foot section weighs 50 percent less than is typical, for safer delivery and transport
- Zinc coated spring deck to prevent rusting
You can feel secure in the safety of this hospital bed.
- SGS safety tested bed, mattress and side-rails
- FDA compliant
- UL approved motor
- Channel frame construction for superior strength
- Bed can hold 450 lbs, maximum, including rails and mattress
This medical bed comes with a therapeutic mattress and half-rails. That means this bed is ready-to-use without any other additional purchases needed.
- Therapeutic mattress is 80 inches and super comfortable
- Half-rails provide security without being too restrictive
- Bed Height Low Inside Caster Socket: 9.75”
- Bed Height High Inside Caster Socket: 20”
- Bed Height Low Outside Caster Socket: 22.75”
- Bed Height High Outside Caster Socket: 15.25”
- 80" Therapeutic Mattress
- Half Length Side Rails
- Overall Length: 88”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Product Weight: 162 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
Ordered for my husband in long term care. No complaints about the comfort level. Good value for money.
i,M GLAD i BOUGHT IT.
Good bed and mattress. Good features to raise bed, head rest and leg rest electrically. Sounds a little "clunky". Good price for the product (bed, mattress and rails).
AgeComfort is one of the best company to deal with with excellent customer service. The bed is working great for my wife. Makes all the getting in out of bed and comfort with surgery bearable. Bed is well built and solid, electronics work great and Easy to use.
Very God qality and very good service
When I originally ordered this bed from Drive it came with a choice of mattress. The one this bed has is quite poor
Husband came home from hospital was going to rent but this bed was such a great price and was just what we needed.
Very quiet when moving positions. Quite large enough for one person. Good appearance. I am having good sleep with it and enjoying it completely. Thank you. The price was also better due to the sale. again thankyou. Irene
Due to my wife passing away before they were delivered we never had a chance to use the Delta ultra light 1000 hospital beds. I had ordered 2 of them, i.e., 1 for myself so that at all times I would be close to my wife. When she passed away, I immediately contacted customer service and the cooperation they provided me was absolutely great, besides assisting me as good as they were able too I have already received a full refund from them. Age Comfort Bravo!!!!