The Delta Ultra Light 1000 will let you adjust your bed at the touch of a button. Fully electric, it’s convenient for home use for the elderly, disabled, or those who need a medical bed.
- Hand-held buttons are large and easy to press, even if you have arthritis
- Rise or lower the head and feet sections, separately or at the same time
- Adjust the beds’ orientation to watch TV while lying down, perfect for home care
Though this is a medical bed, it doesn’t sacrifice good looks. The scratch-resistant wood panels look great in any décor, and the headboard is taller than the footboard, so it looks like a regular bed.
- Quiet motor is self-contained and won’t disturb your parent while they are sleeping
- Motor can be removed while someone is in the bed
- A back-up battery can lower the head and footboard
The Delta 1000 can be used with Drive Medical and most other manufacturer’s bed ends—it’s universal.
Hospital bed dimensions:
- Height can be adjusted from 12.75 inches to 24 inches
- 36 inches wide by 88 inches long
- Foot section weighs 50 percent less than other beds, for safer delivery and transport
- Bed weighs 182 lbs in its shipping container
- Zinc coating to prevent rusting
This home care bed has been SGS safety-tested and meets regulatory requirements. You can feel comfortable knowing you’re placing your parent in a safe bed.
- FDA compliant
- UL approved motor
- Strength from channel frame construction
- Bed can hold 450 lbs, maximum, including rails and mattres
- Bed Height Low Inside Caster Socket: 9.75”
- Bed Height High Inside Caster Socket: 20”
- Bed Height Low Outside Caster Socket: 22.75”
- Bed Height High Outside Caster Socket: 15.25”
- Overall Length: 88”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Product Weight: 162 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
You recently viewed...