The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive’s and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high-low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home décor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and colour-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- Easy to set up
- Top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility
- Height adjustable motor comes pre-installed on the foot section
- Caster easily moves from standard to low bed position
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines.
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- Hand pendant has large, easy to use controls
- Hand crank located on the top of the footboard prevents bending for the caregiver when in the low position
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc coated spring deck
- Bed Height (Low Position) without wheels: 9.5”
- Bed Height (High Position) with wheels: 23.5”
- Unit Dimensions: 36” (W) x 88” (L)
- Overall Length: 88”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Product Weight: 167 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
AC2260, AC2261 and AC2262 do NOTinclude a mattress.