The DeVilbiss iFillâ Personal Oxygen Station by Drive Medical offers a clinically focused and operationally efficient non-delivery oxygen solution; a model that is great for patients and your business.
- Makes it easy and convenient for your customers to fill portable oxygen cylinders in their homes and gives them greater freedom to come and go as they pleaseFills proprietary iFill cylinders - Standard 870 Post Valve or Integrated Continuous Flow regulator.
- Easily tops off partially filled cylinders and automatically shuts off when filling is complete
- Control panel light signals when cylinder is filling and when it’s full
- Ergonomic design with easy-roll casters make iFill easy-to-move and store when not in use
- Product Dimensions: 28.5” (H) x 12.25” (W) x 22.5” (D)
- Product Weight: 66 lbs
- Oxygen Purity: 93% +/- 3%
- Sound Level: 50 dBA
- Filling Time: 75 Minutes (M6 Cylinder)
- Electrical Requirements: 115V, 60 Hz, 4.1 Amps
- Power Consumption: 400 Watts Avg.
- Cylinder Top Off: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Years or 3000 Hours
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.