This absorbent underpad provides waterproof protection for beds and chairs. This absorbent underpad provides waterproof protection for beds and chairs.
For light to moderate absorbency
- - A cost-effective solution for protecting equipment, furniture and linens from accidental soiling
- - Proper use can enhance infection control
- - Use to spent time cleaning and laundering
- 4 layer tissue filling: Fast wicking action. Keeps patient drier, which may help to prevent skin irritation.
- Polyethylene backing: Impervious, does not allow fluids to seep through the back
- Latex-Free: No risk of allergic reaction to latex
- Pad remains flat while retaining fluids: Fluid is well-distributed throughout the pad and pad will not bulk up.
- Disposable: Quick clean-up, less risk of cross-contamination, more hygienic
Can be used for a vast array of applications, including:
- Procedure tray protection
- Burp pads
- I.V. starts
- Baby changing in nurseries
- Wound drainage
- Linen & equipment protection
- Dressing changes
Small: 17" x 24" (43.2 cm x 61 cm).
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
these are small and not very absorbent but perfect for use on a chair or sofa.
Padding tapers off from edges. Could be little better. But not bad, few years ago appeared More padding. Owever they are working OK.
great to have
These are small flimsy and cheap but that is why they are usefull. used wisely to protect larger stronger pads they can save messing a large pad most of the time. They result in a smaller garbage load, less laundry and less cost but require large heavy duty backup for those occasions they can’t handle. They are too thin to use to slide a patient but they can protect a heavy duty pad under them that allows you to tug as needed
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.