This absorbent underpad provides waterproof protection for beds and chairs. This absorbent underpad provides waterproof protection for beds and chairs.
For light to moderate absorbency
- - A cost-effective solution for protecting equipment, furniture and linens from accidental soiling
- - Proper use can enhance infection control
- - Use to spent time cleaning and laundering
- 4 layer tissue filling: Fast wicking action. Keeps patient drier, which may help to prevent skin irritation.
- Polyethylene backing: Impervious, does not allow fluids to seep through the back
- Latex-Free: No risk of allergic reaction to latex
- Pad remains flat while retaining fluids: Fluid is well-distributed throughout the pad and pad will not bulk up.
- Disposable: Quick clean-up, less risk of cross-contamination, more hygienic
Can be used for a vast array of applications, including:
- Procedure tray protection
- Burp pads
- I.V. starts
- Baby changing in nurseries
- Wound drainage
- Linen & equipment protection
- Dressing changes
Small: 17" x 24" (43.2 cm x 61 cm).
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
great to have
Posted by Bill on 18th Nov 2019
These are small flimsy and cheap but that is why they are usefull. used wisely to protect larger stronger pads they can save messing a large pad most of the time. They result in a smaller garbage load, less laundry and less cost but require large heavy duty backup for those occasions they can’t handle. They are too thin to use to slide a patient but they can protect a heavy duty pad under them that allows you to tug as needed
You recently viewed...