This absorbent underpad provides waterproof protection for beds and chairs.
For light to moderate absorbency
- A cost-effective solution for protecting equipment, furniture and linens from accidental soiling
- Proper use can enhance infection control
- Use to spent time cleaning and laundering
- 4 layer tissue filling: Fast wicking action. Keeps patient drier, which may help to prevent skin irritation.
- Polyethylene backing: Impervious, does not allow fluids to seep through the back
- Latex-Free: No risk of allergic reaction to latex
- Pad remains flat while retaining fluids: Fluid is well-distributed throughout the pad and pad will not bulk up.
- Disposable: Quick clean-up, less risk of cross-contamination, more hygienic
Can be used for a vast array of applications, including:
- Procedure tray protection
- Burp pads
- I.V. starts
- Baby changing in nurseries
- Wound drainage
- Linen & equipment protection
- Dressing changes
AC052 Large: 23 in x 36 in (58.4 cm x 91.4 cm)
Packed: 50 sheets / pack - 150 pcs
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Very practical and easy to use
These pads are incredibly useless! They have absolutely NO ABSORBANCY WHAT SO EVER! The size is good, but it is the only good thing about them. I paid $60 for these, with shipping, and I can get puppy pads that actually work for $20, just with COVID things were scarce and I was desperate, but you might as well use a plastic bag because you'll still have a mess to deal with.
These pads are quite a lot like the ones that are used for puppy training, and the ones we used when our geriatric cats began to miss the litter box on a regular basis. I haven't bought those for a while, but I think these would be a good and economical alternative, if you needed that type of product. But I didn't buy these for a pet. My human "patient" tends to move around in bed a lot, and these do crinkle up, even though I've put them under the top sheet. The plan is that they act as a first line of defense, but after a recent bed-wetting incident all the bedding had to be washed anyway. That said, they might be better under someone who is smaller, or doesn't move around as much, or to protect a seat rather than a bed. I think they'd probably perform very well for the other uses outlined above...wound drainage, baby changing, burp pads, etc. They are very thin, but I wouldn't say extraordinarily absorbent. For what they are, they're a good value for the price.
It what i need thank you good product
These pads are great. I haven't had to wash the sheets because of an accident since I started using them.t. Great absorption. The pads hold a lot of ,liquid.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.