This absorbent underpad provides waterproof protection for beds and chairs.
For light to moderate absorbency
- A cost-effective solution for protecting equipment, furniture and linens from accidental soiling
- Proper use can enhance infection control
- Use to spent time cleaning and laundering
- 4 layer tissue filling: Fast wicking action. Keeps patient drier, which may help to prevent skin irritation.
- Polyethylene backing: Impervious, does not allow fluids to seep through the back
- Latex-Free: No risk of allergic reaction to latex
- Pad remains flat while retaining fluids: Fluid is well-distributed throughout the pad and pad will not bulk up.
- Disposable: Quick clean-up, less risk of cross-contamination, more hygienic
Can be used for a vast array of applications, including:
- Procedure tray protection
- Burp pads
- I.V. starts
- Baby changing in nurseries
- Wound drainage
- Linen & equipment protection
- Dressing changes
AC052 Large: 23 in x 36 in (58.4 cm x 91.4 cm)
Packed: 50 sheets / pack - 150 pcs
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Not quite what I was expecting
Posted by Diana on 6th Aug 2019
These pads are quite a lot like the ones that are used for puppy training, and the ones we used when our geriatric cats began to miss the litter box on a regular basis. I haven't bought those for a while, but I think these would be a good and economical alternative, if you needed that type of product.
But I didn't buy these for a pet. My human "patient" tends to move around in bed a lot, and these do crinkle up, even though I've put them under the top sheet. The plan is that they act as a first line of defense, but after a recent bed-wetting incident all the bedding had to be washed anyway. That said, they might be better under someone who is smaller, or doesn't move around as much, or to protect a seat rather than a bed. I think they'd probably perform very well for the other uses outlined above...wound drainage, baby changing, burp pads, etc. They are very thin, but I wouldn't say extraordinarily absorbent. For what they are, they're a good value for the price.
Posted by Jean-Marc Gagne on 15th Mar 2019
It what i need thank you good product
Posted by Therese Ferguson on 11th Jul 2016
These pads are great. I haven't had to wash the sheets because of an accident since I started using them.t. Great absorption. The pads hold a lot of ,liquid.
You recently viewed...