The 16" Silver Sport 2 Wheelchair with Fixed Arms and Swing Away Elevating Leg rests by Drive Medical comes in an attractive, easy to maintain, powder coated, silver vein finish, and a steel frame for durability. The urethane tires are mounted on composite wheels to provide durability and a smooth ride over most surfaces. The embossed, nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean. The carry pocket on the backrest provides an easy and safe way to transport personal items. Comes standard with swing away, elevating footrests, padded fixed arms, push to lock brakes and plastic footplates.
Features and Benefits
- Powder-coated silver vein steel frame
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance
- 8" front casters adjustable in three positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Comes with elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Plastic foot plates with heel loops on footrests
- Push-to-lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 43 lbs
- Armrest Length: 14"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12.5" x 36"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 40 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Model # ssp216fa-elr
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.