The Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter is a new, ultra modern automatic bath lift designed for individuals who experience difficulty getting in and out of the bath tub. With the lowest minimum seat height on the market at 2.3" and a maximum seat height of 18.8", the Bellavita is an excellent choice for deeper model bath tubs. Ultra lightweight and portable, this unique bath tub is the lightest bath lift available at only 20.5lbs, and is easy to assemble/disassemble, making it ideal for easy transport and stow away. When not in use, the back conveniently folds down for easy storage.
The Drive Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter also offers a completely water tight hand control that floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing. With built in safety controls and four quick release suction cups for an anti-slip bath base, the Bellavita ensures that you are safe as you bathe. For added comfort, the Bellavita has a padded seat and backrest, with the backrest reclining to 50° at its lowest position. Experience the new comfort and stylish design of the Bellavita Auto Bath Lifter today!
- Created with the assistance of healthcare professionals
- Comfortable, lightweight, and portable
- Padded seat and backrest
- Excellent for deeper model tubs
- Easy to assemble/disassemble for transport and stow away
- Easy to install and operate
- Perfect for use in the home or during travel
- Back folds down for easy storage
- Comes with white washable cover
- Additional blue or grey washable hygienic covers sold seperately
- Built in safety controls
- Four quick release suction cups for anti-slip bath base
- Color : White
- Overall length (with backrest in reclining position): 32.6"
- Overall width (seat including side flaps): 27.5"
- Width of seat: 13.7"
- Depth of seat: 16.5"
- Overall length of seat: 22.4"
- Sitting height min: 2.3"
- Sitting height max: 18.8"
- Height of backrest: 25.1"
- Width of backrest: 12.5" - 14.1"
- Backrest reclines: 50°
- Width of base plate: 12.2"
- Length of base plate: 22"
- Weight capacity: 308lbs
- Total weight (excluding hand control): 20.5 lbs
Warranty: 3 year warranty on motor and remote.
Parts are covered for 60 days from the date of purchase.
Please note that this item does NOT include the headrest.
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Product works mechanically but takes up too much room in the tub so the patient cannot stretch out their legs. We have been unable to use it. It is a great disappointment as we had so looked forward to the bathing assistance
I bought this for my mother, it is great it helps her get into the bath much more easily. She is very happy with it. I just have one question about the remote. How long does the charge hold. Is there a way that it lets you know when you should charge it so you don’t get stuck in the tub. Thank you
Far better than the bath lift I had before. I was surprised how easy it was to set up. The bath lift is easy to use and works really well. Due to my limited mobility, I wish the cord for the remote control was a little longer since it’s hard to reach around to grab it. Nonetheless, this bath lift is excellent, I am very happy with it!