The DRIVE Chair with Caster Full Tilt and Recliner offers similar features but at a competitive, entry level price point. Perfect for the LTC facilities and rental companies looking for value product. When stacked against our competition, it is the only value priced product on the market with a 400lb weight capacity. The DRIVE Chair with Caster Full Tilt and Recliner will offer exceptional positioning and comfort over traditional wheel and geriatric chairs.
- 38 degrees of tilt- lever on the back left positioned easily for the caregiver to adjust
- Recline up to 90 degrees (trendelenburg). Recline lever is Red and located on the back Right
- Seat Width 20" and seat depth 20"
- Seat height adjusts from 17"-22" in 1" increments
- Leg rest: Elevating, length adjustable, lever in the back or side positioned easily for caregiver to adjust
- Footrest: Removable single flip up footrest with angle adjustable foot plate, need also secure so it does not get lost
- Wings: Adjustable Removable for Upper Lateral Support
- Casters: (2) Front 5” total lock (12.5 cm) Rear (1) 5” Directional locking & (1) 5” total lock caster (12.5 cm)
- Standard Padding: Headrest cushion, shoulder bolsters, lower side pads, upper side pads, seat and back pad with cover, calf pad, sole pad
|Dimensions||Arm Pad: 14" (L) x 3" (W) | Leg Pad: 19" (L) x 12.5" (H) | Foot Pad: 12" (W) x 22" (H)|
|Recline||Up to 90 degrees (trendelenburg)|
|Seat Height||Standard position: 17" - 22" | In full recline: 21.5"|
|Tilt Angle Range||Up to 38 degrees|
|Warranty||Lifetime (10 years on frame)|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Width||Between Shoulder Width: 22.5"|
|Material Composition||16 guage tubular steel frame, 1 1/2" vinyl straps, flat head screws, foam|
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.