Mobility has never been easier with the new and improved lightweight Lynx K5 Wheelchair. Gone are the days of struggling with heavy and bulky wheelchairs. Instead, choose a wheelchair that keeps you moving and adjusts to your individual needs.
- Ultra Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- Flip-back, Padded, Height Adjustable Desk Arms Provides Added Patient Comfort
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Treaded tires
- Quick release axles
- Dual axle positions
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Adjustable seat depth
- Rear anti-tippers standard
- Swing away footrests (K516FBADDA-SF, K518FBADDA-SF, K520FBADDA-SF)
- Elevating Leg Rests (K516FBADDA-ELR, K518FBADDA-ELR, K520FBADDA-ELR)
|Back of Chair Height||16.5"|
|Brakes||Push to lock|
|Folded Dimensions||12.2" x 35.5" x 43.9"|
|Handle Height Range||35.5" - 37.5"|
|Height Setting (armrest to floor)||28.5"-31.1"|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Seat To Floor Height||19.5"-17.5"|
|Seat Width||K516FBADDA-SF and K516FBADDA-ELR: 16" | K518FBADDA-SF and K518FBADDA-ELR: 18" | K520FBADDA-SF and K520FBADDA-ELR: 20"|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs|
|Material Composition||Aluminum; Nylon|
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.