* Please note this item is not in original packaging.
Drive Medical Cruiser X4 Wheelchair is very easy to propel and transport. Weight less than 34 lbs when properly equipped in the basic configuration.
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
- Flip-back, removable arm is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10" to 14" and features a front mounted easy to use lever release mechanism.
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Height adjustable segmented back.
- Aluminum and Carbon steel blended frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish is attractive, chip resistant and easy to maintain.
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Patented adjustable depth seat. 16" and 18" on chair depths.
- 3 position quick release rear axles mounted on Composite Mag-style wheels with composite hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Dual over center cross links provide added rigidity.
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests with tool-free adjustable length riggings.
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings through-out ensure long lasting and reliability.
- 8" front casters have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustments.
- Triple rear axle positions provides easy transition of seat height from standard to hemi level.
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks.
- Width opening of wheelchair: 25"
- Width Closed 12"
- Height 36"
- Seat-to-Floor 18”
- Back Height 16" - 17.5"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth 16"/18" On Chair
- Length with Riggings 43"
- Product Weight without Riggings 34 lbs.
- Weight Limit 300 lbs
- Warranty on Frame Limited Lifetime
- Warranty Limited Lifetime
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.