Drive Medical Cruiser X4 Wheelchair is very easy to propel and transport. Weight less than 34 lbs when properly equipped in the basic configuration.
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
- Flip-back, removable arm is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10" to 14" and features a front mounted easy to use lever release mechanism.
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Height adjustable segmented back.
- Aluminum and Carbon steel blended frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish is attractive, chip resistant and easy to maintain.
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Patented adjustable depth seat. 16" and 18" on chair depths.
- 3 position quick release rear axles mounted on Composite Mag-style wheels with composite hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Polyurethane rear tires and composite casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Dual over center cross links provide added rigidity.
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests with tool-free adjustable length riggings.
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings through-out ensure long lasting and reliability.
- 8" front casters have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustments.
- Triple rear axle positions provides easy transition of seat height from standard to hemi level.
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks.
- Width opening of wheelchair: 25"
- Width Closed 12"
- Height 36"
- Seat-to-Floor 18”
- Back Height 16" - 17.5"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth 16"/18" On Chair
- Length with Riggings 43"
- Product Weight without Riggings 34 lbs.
- Weight Limit 300 lbs
- Warranty on Frame Limited Lifetime
- Warranty Limited Lifetime
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.