Introducing the all new Elite Nitro Rollator from Drive Medical. This luxurious rollator features a frame that is made from a super strong a lightweight carbon fiber, making it one of the strongest and most lightweight rollators in the world.
Weighing only 12 lbs (without bag), you can move around with this rollator effortlessly. The overall high end features and attention to detail will turn heads, a look that is unmatched on the rollator market today.
Other features include
- Opulent and removable zippered storage bag. Unique bag attachment keeps bag securely in place when rollator is open or folded.
- Brake cable inside frame for added safety.
- Handle height easily adjusts with unique push button.
- Caster fork design enhances turning radius.
- Large 10” front casters allow optimal steering and rolling comfort.
- Easily fold with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage. Handle is located on seat.
- Cross-brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability.
- Seat is durable and comfortable.
- EZ clip cane holder with HurryCane™ compatible platform.
- Handle Height: 33.25" - 38.2"
- Unit Dimensions: 23"(W) x 27.75" (L)
- Seat Dimensions: 17.75" (W) X 20.75" (H) X 8.5" (D)
- Weight: 12 lbs (without bag)
- Carton Shipping Weight: 19 lbs
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs
- Warranty on Frame: Limited Lifetime
- Warranty on Brake and Handle Housing: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Drive Model RTL10266CF
very good purchase -light and easy to manoeuver
Was very satisfied with product. It allows me to take long walks with my standard poodle without fear of him pulling making me topple over. It goes well enough on packed snow because of the big tires. Very light so whin the walk is finished I fold it up and put it in the trunk of my car with ease. Ready for the next walk. I don't use the bag just the walker.
Lightweight Drive Rollator
This is a second walker that I purchased because it is extremely lightweight and I could put it in and out of my car by myself. However I am extremely disappointed by the rest of the design.The wheels are made from hard slippery plastic and do not grip well on wet surfaces. The handles are large and also made of hard plastic which make them difficult to grip and painful to hold on to. It's unfortunate it was designed by someone who was more interested in "show rather than go"and had little knowledge about the handicapped consumer.
Drive Medical Nitro Elite Carbon Fibre Rollator
Excellent quality throughout this rollator. Weighs less than any other and easier to lift and load into the trunk of the car. Love the style and quality.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.