The Drive Pull Cord Alarm is a staff alert device used to signal that a resident is about to wander. Alarm is secured to a chair or bed, with activation cord clipped to resident’s clothing.
- Economical way to notify staff that a patient has moved
- Alarm easily secures to a bed or chair with a self-contained clip
- Activation cord is adjustable from 18"– 36"
- When user gets up, the pin connector pulls from the alarm unit activating the signal
- Deactivate with On/Off switch
- Two volume settings: 97 dB and 103 dB
- Requires one 9V battery (Included)
You recently viewed...