This Pulmo-Aide Compressor Nebulizer System by Drive Medical is the only approved compressor for use with TOBI (Tobramycin). It comprises of o ne of the longest lasting compressors on the market with an average product life of 10 years.
- Unmatched quality and durability –Metal frame motor construction
- Great for nursing homes and long-term users
- Large built-in compartment for storing nebulizers and tubing
- Built-in nebulizer holder is a convenient place to store your nebulizer if your treatment is interrupted
- Dimensions: 6.3" (W) x 10.5" (H) x 10.1" (D)
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
- Max. Pressure: 30 psig or Greater
- Free Air Flow: 12 lpm Typical
- Sound level: 51-55 dBA
- Warranty: Limited 5 Year
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.