The Vacu-Aide Compact from Drive Medical is the smallest and strongest suction unit of its kind, while featuring a convenient carrying bag that provides discreet suction on the go.
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50-500 mm Hg +/- 10% and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Enhanced battery life for up to one-hour operation
- Meets ISO10079-1:1999 high vacuum, high flow classification
- Travel-friendly design meets RTCA/DO-160E Aircraft Standard for Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment (won't interfere with a plane’s navigation system)
- Dimensions: 7.25" (H) x 7.25" (W) x 6.75" d
- Weight: 3.37 lbs with battery
- Vacuum Range: 50-500 mm Hg
- Flow Range: 27 lpm free flow, unrestricted
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.75 A max.; 12 V DC, 33 W max.
- Power Consumption: 33 watts maximum
- Unit Warranty: Limited 2 Years
- Battery Warranty: Limited 6 Months
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.