With more than 50% reduction in sound, the Vacu-Aide QSU from Drive Medical is the quietest high flow/high suction portable unit on the market, making it a smart choice for patients from neonate to adult.
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute Optional sealed lead acid battery for use up to one-hour operation
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly – Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
- Unit can be operated while inside the carrying case
- Float shutoff on container to protect against overflow and integrated bacteria filter to prevent back flow
Dimensions: 8.0" (W) x 8.3" (H) x 8.5" (D)
Weight: 6.6 lbs.
Vacuum Range: 50-550 mmHg
Flow Range: 27 lpm Free Flow, Unrestricted
Sound level: 55 dBA Typical
Electrical Requirements: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 1.2A Max., 12 V
Power Consumption: 33 Watts Max.
Warranty: Limited 2 Years on Unit, Limited 90 Days on Battery
You recently viewed...