The DeVilbiss Vacu-Aide® Suction Unit meets suction and capacity requirements in a small, lightweight design. It provides high performance with Vacuum adjustments allow for 80-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 LPM. It consists of Adjustable Flow Regulator with an Easy-to-turn knob that is conveniently placed directly below gauge for easy use and control Knob has safety lock feature which will not allow the knob to be twisted off .
The Vacu-Aide® Suction Unit meets the RTCA/DO160D Aircraft Standard as well as the ISO-10079 1:1999 Suction Standard
It has Optional Battery Capabilities for use up to one hour Provides the patient with added security when needed most. The high flow capabilities (27 LPM) of the Vacu-Aide® Suction Unit can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly. This Unit can be operated while inside the carrying case.
- Dimensions: 9.0" (H) x 7.0" (W) x 8.0" (D)
- Weight (With Battery): 6.3 lbs
- Weight (Without Battery):3.8 lbs
- Vacuum Range: 80-550 mm Hg
- Flow Range: 27 LPM Free Flow, Unrestricted
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz .75 A max; 12 V DC, 33 W max
- Warranty: Limited 2 Years on Unit, Limited 90 Days on Battery
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.