Drive Medical’s four-wheel walker has a sleek Euro-style, that appeals to those seniors who are style-conscious. This lightweight wheel walker will provide the stability you need to do your daily tasks. It even gives you a convenient seat where there aren’t any—like in the line at the grocery store.
- Frame contains a rake cable, added security on ramps and steep surfaces
- Cable is hidden so it doesn’t get caught in doorways or anything else
- Turning is simple with large 10” caster forks, tight turn radius to walk easily in crowds
- Sit down in the walker anytime, with deep and comfortable seat
- Carry pouch included, it is removable so you can momentarily leave the walker behind you, for example stand in front of the ATM and put cash inside the pouch
- Pouch is secure when the mobility walker is folded too
- Adjustable handle height, with the push of a button
- Back support adjusts, without tools, has a thumb screw
- Colour: Black
Those who don’t always need a mobility aid, like those with MS or occasional injury flare-ups in knees and legs, can tuck the rollator away when they don’t need it—without taking up all of the closet.
Travel and storage features:
- Walkers for seniors need to be lightweight, this one has an aluminum frame so it’s easy to lift
- Only 17.5 pounds
- Folds in half easily, only use one hand, convenient for those with disabilities
- Aclamp holds the walker closed while folded
- Compact size while folded will let you tuck it into a closet
- Cross-brace design allows for folding and offers extra stability
- Handle adjustable between 33.5-38.25”
- Seat width: 18”
- Seat depth: 8”
- Overall width: 23”
- Overall length: 27.75”
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Height: 20.5"
Maintain your active lifestyle with Drive Medical’s Nitro Rollator. In Canada, buy it online from Age Comfort.
Nice and sturdy. The big wheels help on gravel. Mother-in-law very happy. Easy to fold up and lift.
fast service ; sturdy , safe and stylish device . I feel much more secure with it since I dare to walk about . It's a must if you have hip joint problems.
Perfect. For my needs
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.