Drive Medical’s four-wheel walker has a sleek Euro-style, that appeals to those seniors who are style-conscious. This lightweight wheel walker will provide the stability you need to do your daily tasks. It even gives you a convenient seat where there aren’t any—like in the line at the grocery store.
- Frame contains a rake cable, added security on ramps and steep surfaces
- Cable is hidden so it doesn’t get caught in doorways or anything else
- Turning is simple with large 10” caster forks, tight turn radius to walk easily in crowds
- Sit down in the walker anytime, with deep and comfortable seat
- Carry pouch included, it is removable so you can momentarily leave the walker behind you, for example stand in front of the ATM and put cash inside the pouch
- Pouch is secure when the walker is folded too
- Adjustable handle height, with the push of a button
- Back support adjusts, without tools, has a thumb screw
- Colour: White
Those who don’t always need a mobility aid, like those with MS or occasional injury flare-ups in knees and legs, can tuck the rollator away when they don’t need it—without taking up all of the closet.
Travel and storage features:
- Walkers for seniors need to be lightweight, this one has an aluminum frame so it’s easy to lift
- Only 17.5 pounds
- Folds in half easily, only use one hand, convenient for those with disabilities
- Aclamp holds the walker closed while folded
- Compact size while folded will let you tuck it into a closet
- Cross-brace design allows for folding and offers extra stability
- Handle adjustable between 33.5-38.25”
- Seat width: 18”
- Seat depth: 8”
- Overall width: 23”
- Overall length: 27.75”
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Height: 20.5"
Maintain your active lifestyle with Drive Medical’s Nitro Rollator. In Canada, buy it online from Age Comfort.
so far so good
I have only had this a short time but am finding it a very good product. What I like the most is, it is lighter than other rollators and is very smooth to operate. I would recommend this product.
DRIVE NITRO ROLLATOR WHITE
I am very satisfied with this product. It has met my expectations in most every respect. The only small issue is the hubcaps on the wheels are constantly coming off...and getting lost.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.