Drive Medical’s four-wheel walker has a sleek Euro-style, that appeals to those seniors who are style-conscious. This lightweight wheel walker will provide the stability you need to do your daily tasks. It even gives you a convenient seat where there aren’t any—like in the line at the grocery store.
- Frame contains a rake cable, added security on ramps and steep surfaces
- Cable is hidden so it doesn’t get caught in doorways or anything else
- Turning is simple with large 10” caster forks, tight turn radius to walk easily in crowds
- sit down in the walker anytime, with deep and comfortable seat
- Carry pouch included, it is removable so you can momentarily leave the walker behind you, for example stand in front of the ATM and put cash inside the pouch
- Pouch is secure when the walker is folded too
- Adjustable handle height, with the push of a button
- Back support adjusts, without tools, has a thumb screw
Those who don’t always need a mobility aid, like those with MS or occasional injury flare-ups in knees and legs, can tuck the rollator away when they don’t need it—without taking up all of the closet.
Travel and storage features:
- Walkers for seniors need to be lightweight, this one has an aluminum frame so it’s easy to lift
- Only 17.5 pounds
- Folds in half easily, only use one hand, convenient for those with disabilities
- Aclamp holds the walker closed while folded
- Compact size while folded will let you tuck it into a closet
- Cross-brace design allows for folding and offers extra stability
- Handle adjustable between 33.5-38.25”
- Seat width: 18”
- Seat depth: 8”
- Overall width: 23”
- Overall length: 27.75”
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Height: 20.5"
Maintain your active lifestyle with Drive Medical’s Nitro Rollator. In Canada, buy it online from Age Comfort.
Posted by Unknown on 17th Jan 2019
Large back band very supportive when sitting
Lightweight to fold and fits in car trunk. Seat waterproof, rain wipes off easily a big plus in rainy Vancouver. My previous more expensive walker the seat was not waterproof and couldn't sit to rest when it had been raining.
Very happy plus love red
Posted by Claire Ewing on 13th Oct 2016
Very light, and easily transports into the car. The seat is very comfortable and secure. It has met a of my needs.
I Returned This Walker
Posted by Jane Griffett on 16th Jul 2016
This Walker did not meet my expectations so I had to return it. Age Comfort were very accommodating in refunding me all of my money.
The Ferrari of Rollators
Posted by Roberta on 28th Nov 2013
I already had a Drive Diamond rollator but needed one for the car. I received delivery within three days of ordering, did not have to put it together as it was ready for use. It is the nicest rollator I have seen and extremely easy to use. My husband calls it my Ferrari as I chose the red one.
Made a good choice
Posted by Terrence Ross on 30th Aug 2013
I was looking for the nexus rollator, but one of the agecomfort representatives said that they do not carry it. However, they directed me to a similar product, which was this one. I was skeptical on ordering it, but just gave it a shot. I received it, and started using it – it’s an amazing rollator! It is lightweight like the description states, which is what I wanted.
You recently viewed...