DRIVE MEDICAL PRESERVETECH FOLDING COMMODE
Versatile PreserveTech Folding Commode can be used as a bedside commode, raised toilet seat or a toilet safety frame. The adjustable folding commode is constructed with a lightweight and durable rust-resistant steel frame and includes several leg adjustments to accommodate different heights.
- Versatile 3-in-1 design enables this model to be used as a bedside commode, raised toilet seat or a toilet safety frame.
- Folds up for convenient, compact storage and transport.
- Simply and quickly adjust the height with the help of a push pin to achieve the ideal seated position. Seat height adjustments on this model range from 15.5" to 21.5".
- Find added comfort and support with plastic armrests.
- Commode bucket is easy to empty with a convenient carry handle and pail cover to reduce splashes and spills. Use commode liners for even quicker clean up and less mess!
- Each leg includes a non-skid, non-slip tip offering security on wet surfaces.
- The durable steel frame supports up to 350 lbs.
- Quickly and easily opens and folds, just press push buttons to assemble and disassemble in just minutes.
- Feel good knowing that plastics parts of this product are made using recycled materials.
- Drive PreserveTech products are manufactured with an antimicrobial agent that helps to minimize the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria and mold on treated surfaces.
- Antimicrobial properties are built in to protect the products. These products do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
- HCPCS -E0163
- Seat Depth -14.5"
- Seat To Floor Height -15.5" - 22.5"
- Seat Width -13"
- Warranty -Limited Lifetime
- Weight Capacity -350 lbs
- Width between arms - 18"
This item is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.