The new PreserveTech™ Secure Lock Raised Toilet Seat features three locking points on the front and sides for added security and stability. This toilet seat adds an extra 5" of height to the toilet and includes padded armrests that can be adjusted or removed. Most non-permanent raised toilet seats only offer one or two locking points of security resulting in instability when the end user places more weight on one side of the unit. The seat fits on most elongated and standard toilets and installs without tools.
Three locking points of security; located on the front, left and right side providing the highest level of stability and security. Most raised toilet seats only offer one or two locking points of security
- Adding 5 inches of height to your toilet making it easier and safer to sit or stand
- Padded armrests provide superior support and create a comfortable, non-slip surface for a safe and secure grip when sitting or standing
- Easily adjust armrests depending on your needs
- Contoured to provide a safe and comfortable elevation
- Made from HDPE that is both lightweight and durable to support up to 250 lbs.
- Fits comfortably on most standard and elongated toilets
- No Tools Required! Simply turn the adjustable knobs to tighten the locking plate and ensure a secure fit
- Drive PreserveTech™ products are manufactured with an antimicrobial* agent that helps to minimize the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria and mold on treated surfaces
- Antimicrobial properties are built-in to protect the products. These products do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms
- Product Dimensions: 20.32" (W) x 17.44" (L) x 11.06" (H)
- Product Weight: 5.29 lbs.
- Retail Box Dimensions: 20.87" (W) x 7.48" (L) x 18.11" (H)
- Retail Box Weight: 5.95 lbs.
- Color: White
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Warranty Limited Lifetime
- Drive Medical # RTL12C003-WH
I report that there must be a defect in the right hand arm rest. The spring loaded lock to secure the handle is off center and will not protrude when fit into place. I reported this to Age Comfort customer service and was told I had to direct this information to "Drive". They did not offer any advice on how to contact "Drive". The seat works well with the exception of the right arm rest is loose. How can I fix it? David Halfkenny Tel: 519 657-7640
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.