DRIVE MEDICAL PRESERVETECH TRANSFER BENCH
Slide effortlessly over the wall of your bathtub with the new PreserveTech Transfer Bench. The adjustable transfer bench is constructed with a lightweight and durable rust-resistant aluminum frame and includes eight (8) leg adjustments to accommodate different bath tub heights.
- Both lightweight and durable the rust-resistant aluminum frame supports up to 400 lbs.
- Each leg includes a non-skid, non-slip tip offering security on wet surfaces.
- A removable push-button armrest supports transferring in and out of the bathtub.
- Simply and quickly adjust the height with the help of a push pin to achieve the ideal seated position. Seat height adjustments on this model range from 17.5" to 22.5".
- Drainage holes help to prevent water from pooling, making the bench more comfortable, less slippery and ensuring transfer from bathing to exiting the tub is more secure.
- Push button, snap together design requires no tools and assembles in just minutes.
- Feel good knowing that plastics parts of this product are made using recycled materials.
- Drive PreserveTech products are manufactured with an antimicrobial agent that helps to minimize the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria and mold on treated surfaces.
- Antimicrobial properties are built in to protect the products. These products do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms.
- Material - Seat & backrest: HDPE | Frame: Aluminum
- Seat to Floor Height - 17.5" -22.5"
- Warranty - Limited Lifetime
- Weight capacity - 400 lbs
This item is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.