Highest Standards of Hygiene for the Nebulizer Handset
- Can be disinfected in steam disinfector
- Can be disinfected by boiling in distilled water
- Autoclavable (up to 121C)
This is the replacement nebulizer handset for the PARI eRapid Nebulizer System. PARI suggests that you replace the eRapid nebulizer handset after six months of use. This replacement part will work with your eRapid to deliver your medications quickly and effectively. With built-in vibrating mesh technology, the eRapid System ensures precise particle size and incredibly quick, yet effective, delivery to the lungs.
This handset will not work without the eRapid Nebulizer. Nebulizer Handset can only be used for the eRapid Nebulizer System.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.