The eRapid Nebulizer System is to be used with patients for whom doctors have prescribed medications for nebulization. It is intended for adult and pediatric patients, and may be used in hospitals, hospital-type facilities, nursing homes, sub-acute institutions and home environments.
Modern Inhalation Therapy
The eRapid™ enables quick and efficient inhalation significantly reducing the treatment burden.
The Main Advantages at a Glance:
- Short treatment times encourage patient adherence
- Quiet operation for discrete use
- Light, compact and portable
- Flexible power options including off the shelf batteries, rechargeable batteries, or AC wall power
- Two (2) complete nebulizer handsets to alternate or use while travelling
- eBase™ Controller provides patient with feedback including battery life, proper assembly, medication loading, and end of treatment
Highest Standards of Hygiene for the Nebulizer Handset:
- Can be disinfected in steam disinfector
- Can be disinfected by boiling in distilled water
- Autoclavable (up to 121 degrees Celsius)
- Nebulizer principle: Perforated oscillating membrane
- Oscillating frequency: 117 kHz
- Alternating current: 100 – 240V~, 50/60Hz, 2w
- Nebulizer weight: ~ 55 g
- Overall weight: ~ 300 g
- Min. fill volume: 2.0 ml
- Max. fill volume: 6.0 ml
(automatic switch off at end of treatment)
Due to hygiene reasons, this item is not returnable.
Having 2 kids with Cystic Fribrosis the E-Rapid is saving them so much time, it's the best thing for them.
I have cystic fibrosis and used to have an old pari nebulizer that only worked on electricity and took a long time to nebulizer small amouts of liquids. It is also pretty loud when it runs. The pari e flow takes between 2-4 minutes to nebulize my 2 medications and is completely silent even when you put your ear against it you can't hear a sound. The machine is small and runs on electricity and batteries so nice to travel with but make sure you clean your equipment right