EZEE LIFE CLASSIC FOLDING POWER SCOOTER
The Ezee Life EZee Classic Electric scooters are small lightweight mobility scooters that are super light, easily disassemble into four parts or can be folded for easy transportation and provide an excellent choice for electric scooters for on-the-move-riders!
The Ezee Classic scooter is a lightweight but powerful 4 wheeled scooter that will easily fold or disassemble for transport while still having a weight capacity of 250 lbs! (115 kgs)
With its battery pack mounted on the tiller handle it can be removed without the user having to bend over. The re-charge time for the batteries will be between 7 and 10 hours depending on the state of discharge and battery condition.
• Compact and light design
• Ergonomically designed for comfort and functionality
• Easily disassembles
• Easy to transport in most vehicles
• Store in tight places quickly and easily
• Detach the battery pack and carry inside for recharging
• Sturdy enough to be the primary scooter for a 115 kg (250 lbs) person
• The complete dis-assembly of the Classic is done without tools
• The front column is detachable from the base without bending
• The battery pack is removable by lifting a handle positioned at hip height
• The Classic can be transported in the trunk of any standard family car
• Leave your scooter in the trunk just bring the battery indoors for recharging
• The Classic may be checked-in with your airline. Batteries are Air Travel Friendly
• There are no heavy ground-level parts to be lifted
• Carrying Capacity: 115 kg 250 lbs
• Length 104 cm (41 in)
• Width: 57 cm (22 in)
• Height: 86 cm (34 in)
• Total Weight: 28 kg (67 lbs).
• Rear Frame: 12.9 kg (28 lbs)
• Front Column: 8.6 kg (18 lbs)
• Battery Pack: 6.5 kg (14 lbs)
• Battery: 7.2 A/h 6 kg
• Range: 7 A/h battery up to 8 km (5 miles)
• Speed: Up to 6 kph (4 mph)
• Maximum Incline: 6 degrees (10%)
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.