The Neptune is a luxurious styled infinite position lift chair with very high quality genuine leather upholstery, studded arms and button back rest. While it comes fitted with rubber pads to prevent floor damage and provide stable positioning, the 4 supplied locking casters can be installed to ease movement of the chair.
With a Wide/Tall size rating, this chair will accommodate people of wider widths and above average heights.
High quality, premium materials and timeless style make the Neptune lift chair a great addition to any room for those who demand elegance, function and comfort in their furniture.
We stock the Neptune model in three colours, black, dark brown and tan. We can ship these lift chairs the same day as ordered or the next business day for late day orders.
- 352 lbs (160 kg)
- Width: 21.6” (55cm)
- Depth: 21.6” (55cm)
- Back Height: 28.3” (72cm)
- Seat Height: 19.7” (50cm)
- Armrest Length: 19.5" (49.5cm)
- Armrest Width: 6.25" (15.9cm)
- Armrest Height 5.5" (14cm)
- Neutral Position: 36” x 35” x 42.25” (91.44 x 88.9 x 107.31 cm)
- Reclined: 73 1/4” x 35” x 25 1/2” (186.1 x 88.9 x 64.8 cm)
Shipping Size (box size)
- Base box: 34.25” x 34.5” x 26” (87 x 87.6 x 66 cm) Weight: 115.74 lb (52.5 kgs)
- Back Box: 31.25” x 31.25” x 13.5” (79.4 x 79.4 x 34.3 cm) Weight: 25.46 lb (11.55 kgs)
- Infinite position recline
- Genuine Top Grain leather upholstery
- Four casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Maximum seat elevation with superb stability in full lift position
- Wide construction provides greater side to side stability
- Top steel base for durability and cross supports
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup
Infinite Position Explanation
The Neptune lift chair incorporates 2 motors which allow for infinite positioning by the user for maximum comfort and function.
An infinite position lift chair allows for total recline and independent function of the foot and back. The feet can be elevated without reclining the back, the back can be reclined without elevating the feet or the back can be partially reclined while the the feet are partially elevated. The options for positioning are infinite..
You recently viewed...