New & Improved medical grade extra strong tapes!
If you or a family member want to find incontinence briefs that let you go about your daily routine and nightly rest in fully-protected comfort, Forsite’s AM/PM Maximum Absorbency Adult Briefs provide a high-quality choice that won’t let you down. Expect incredible comfort and absorbency in these high-quality adult disposable briefs that boast soft-standing leak guards, wetness indicator, odor protection, high-grade USA fluff core, a comfy elastic waistband, and the amazing absorbency of over 5000ml.
- Maximum absorbency brief for moderate to heavy incontinence, whether it’s during your daily errands or your nightly rest.
- Long-lasting & money-saving: these plastic-backed pull up briefs last for two to three changes each day, even for heavy incontinence users. That means you use fewer diaper briefs and you save more money.
- Super comfortable and easy to adjust: these disposable briefs with an anatomical design feel great against your skin and feature strong, easily adjustable tapes with a frontal tape landing zone so you can fasten and refasten as needed.
- Snug and firm fit: four tapes featured on the AM/PM Forsite Briefs ensures an excellent fit with the flexibility of refastening, which is ideal for active users.
- Wetness indicator: there’s a fast-acting colour change system on the outside of these protective briefs to help show you or a caregiver when it’s ready to be changed.
- Stay feeling dry and protected: you’ll love the fast-drying high grade fluff core, soft standing leak guards/cuffs for extra peace of mind. There’s also an overlap of 3” on each side for added protection.
- Elastic stretch waistband on front and back of these control briefs, so they feel great even on active users.
- Latex free, for sensitive skin
- The fit of these briefs is very close to the fit of Comficare briefs.
- All cases ship in discreet plain brown box packaging.
Bag of 12
36/case (3 bags)
Bag of 10
30/case (3 bags)
Not returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 58 | Next
Posted by Marie Thibault on 8th Nov 2019
This product is one of the best. Rarely I find dripping on my underpad.
Posted by Andrew on 19th Jun 2019
Most secure and absorbent I have used. Definitely bulky ,but what do you expect from something that holds so much. Nothing negative to write about. A great purchase and will definitely Buy again.
Posted by James Williston on 29th Apr 2019
Much better tapes
Posted by Andrew on 18th Feb 2019
The new tapes are much better, making this a great day/night product again. Shipping speed/processing orders needs to improve however.
great nighttime protection
Posted by Unknown on 12th Feb 2019
With these diapers i can sleep all nigjt without having to change diapers in the middle of the nigjt and keeps the bedding dry which is a plus
Posted by louis charest on 10th Jan 2019
please bring back the front logo!
My underpad is rarely wet!
Posted by Marie Thibault on 27th Dec 2018
I use those briefs for the night, because they can countain a lot of liquide. I need
somebody else to (my husband), to fix the stickers.
I use another kind for the day, a pull up one.
Posted by Unknown on 5th Mar 2018
Well this brief perform very good. My only request would be too make the resealable tapes longer. I wear the mediums which fits me fine.
Posted by SM on 26th Feb 2018
(Review taken from AgeComfort Facebook page posted Wednesday Feb 21st 2018)
Love the adult diapers you guys have to call your own. My wife and I use the forsite am/pm. I am pleased with the bulk, absorbency, and general fit. I’ll admit that I am a diaper lover but these are more to me than that. These are the best product I have ever tried. Proud to have you guys as one of my suppliers.
Not the same
Posted by Adrian Merrill on 22nd Feb 2018
This used to be a fantastic diaper; however, it appears we've been a victim of the old bait & switch: start out with a really great product, then slowly degrade quality for profit over time (Kingston did this with their SSD drives, remember?)
The SAP has changed because this diaper doesn't swell like it used to; and from my experiences using this diaper since it was first released, it's also not as absorbent as it once was (I wear diapers 24/7 -- you can't prove me wrong on this).
I appreciate that the big fat "Forsite Health" banner on the front of the diaper is gone; but I do not appreciate being unable to fully rely on this diaper to meet my needs as it once did.
I'll stick to using a diaper that hasn't changed in quality/absorbency or performance in 10+ years: Abena Abri-Form L4.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 58 | Next
You recently viewed...