Now in stock!
New & Improved medical grade extra strong tapes!
If you or a family member want to find incontinence briefs that let you go about your daily routine and nightly rest in fully-protected comfort, Forsite’s AM/PM Maximum Absorbency Adult Briefs provide a high-quality choice that won’t let you down. Expect incredible comfort and absorbency in these high-quality adult disposable briefs that boast soft-standing leak guards, wetness indicator, odor protection, high-grade USA fluff core, a comfy elastic waistband, and the amazing absorbency of over 5000ml.
- Maximum absorbency brief for moderate to heavy incontinence, whether it’s during your daily errands or your nightly rest.
- Long-lasting & money-saving: these plastic-backed pull up briefs last for two to three changes each day, even for heavy incontinence users. That means you use fewer diaper briefs and you save more money.
- Super comfortable and easy to adjust: these disposable briefs with an anatomical design feel great against your skin and feature strong, easily adjustable tapes with a frontal tape landing zone so you can fasten and refasten as needed.
- Snug and firm fit: four tapes featured on the AM/PM Forsite Briefs ensures an excellent fit with the flexibility of refastening, which is ideal for active users.
- Wetness indicator: there’s a fast-acting colour change system on the outside of these protective briefs to help show you or a caregiver when it’s ready to be changed.
- Stay feeling dry and protected: you’ll love the fast-drying high grade fluff core, soft standing leak guards/cuffs for extra peace of mind. There’s also an overlap of 3” on each side for added protection.
- Elastic stretch waistband on front and back of these control briefs, so they feel great even on active users.
- Latex free, for sensitive skin
- The fit of these briefs is very close to the fit of Comficare briefs.
- All cases ship in discreet plain brown box packaging.
Bag of 12
36/case (3 bags)
Bag of 10
30/case (3 bags)
Not returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 54 | Next
Much better tapes
Posted by Andrew on 18th Feb 2019
The new tapes are much better, making this a great day/night product again. Shipping speed/processing orders needs to improve however.
great nighttime protection
Posted by Unknown on 12th Feb 2019
With these diapers i can sleep all nigjt without having to change diapers in the middle of the nigjt and keeps the bedding dry which is a plus
My underpad is rarely wet!
Posted by Marie Thibault on 27th Dec 2018
I use those briefs for the night, because they can countain a lot of liquide. I need
somebody else to (my husband), to fix the stickers.
I use another kind for the day, a pull up one.
Posted by Unknown on 5th Mar 2018
Well this brief perform very good. My only request would be too make the resealable tapes longer. I wear the mediums which fits me fine.
Posted by SM on 26th Feb 2018
(Review taken from AgeComfort Facebook page posted Wednesday Feb 21st 2018)
Love the adult diapers you guys have to call your own. My wife and I use the forsite am/pm. I am pleased with the bulk, absorbency, and general fit. I’ll admit that I am a diaper lover but these are more to me than that. These are the best product I have ever tried. Proud to have you guys as one of my suppliers.
Not the same
Posted by Adrian Merrill on 22nd Feb 2018
This used to be a fantastic diaper; however, it appears we've been a victim of the old bait & switch: start out with a really great product, then slowly degrade quality for profit over time (Kingston did this with their SSD drives, remember?)
The SAP has changed because this diaper doesn't swell like it used to; and from my experiences using this diaper since it was first released, it's also not as absorbent as it once was (I wear diapers 24/7 -- you can't prove me wrong on this).
I appreciate that the big fat "Forsite Health" banner on the front of the diaper is gone; but I do not appreciate being unable to fully rely on this diaper to meet my needs as it once did.
I'll stick to using a diaper that hasn't changed in quality/absorbency or performance in 10+ years: Abena Abri-Form L4.
Posted by Dustin Birley on 9th Nov 2017
Wow. This is a fantastic Diaper. First time using was comfortable. Perfect for people who live with Incontinence. Might be a bit bulky but the protection is top quality. Best diaper I have bought
Thickest and most comfortable
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 15th Oct 2017
This is easily the best diaper for me on the market. They are the thickest and most absorbant and weird enough the absolutely most comfortable. They are comfortable Around the legs, the waist and all over it was supprisingly soft. The absorbency is hilarious. I never reach the capacity of these before I need to change out. Thanks forsite. Your diapers rock.
Undecided now. >_>
Posted by JRT on 7th Oct 2017
These were easily my "go to" diaper in the original form, I wasn't really bothered by the logo and absolutely loved the landing zone marks for easy repeated tape placement.
Not liking the reports of the changed landing zone having tape sticking issues as the old ones were bulletproof in this regard. I'm guessing with the removal of the logo that all the landing zone marks were also removed, kind of dismayed at that too. >_<
Add in the higher price point compared to Better Dry at $2.10 each for a case of L and $2.20 For Rearz inspire and I'm sad to say I'm having a real hard time ordering more of these to even try the new front panel.
Posted by Nick S on 18th Aug 2017
When I first tried these I wasn't sure about how I would deal with the thickness. I bought them as a night product originally but lack of supply forced me to use them during the day once. I found them so incredibly comfortable and effective that I wear them anytime I need extra protection. My only issue is the bottom tapes come undone quite often so I have to use extra tape. Please fix this.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 54 | Next