This Cool Therapy Gel Memory Foam Seat Cushion with coccyx cut out from Forsite Health will help reduce pressure on the tailbone and hips while sitting. The cooling gel layer adds extra comfort and is ideal for a variety of sitting environments – on a wheelchair, in the car, at the office, while traveling etc...
The design of the pillow also helps promote better posture and spine alignment and anyone who has suffered from lower back pain know that these are important. The seat cushion features a machine washable velour cover for quick and easy cleaning.
Lightweight and comfortable, take this pillow wherever you go to give you to add comfort to your seat.
- High Grade Memory Foam for added comfort and longer lasting pillow
- Deeper ergonomic shape to hug your bottom as your sit and distribute support evenly
- Reduces tailbone pressure with coccyx cut out
- Ideal for office chairs, car seats, airplanes, sporting events or concerts and more
- Removable and washable velour cover
- Promotes healthy posture and spine alignment
- Ideal for sciatic nerve damage or sciatica relief
- Ideal for pregnancy or post coccygectomy surgery
- 1 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 43.2 x 8.9 x 35.6 cm
- Weight: 1.3 Kg
Very helpful for providing relief of pain due to SI joint problems. I, too, have MS, and spend a lot of time sitting, mostly in a well-cushioned recliner or my power chair, and the SI issue was making it much more difficult to move at all, after doing anything that required sitting on a firm chair. Looking forward to testing it on my scooter, once the weather dries up, and I can go outside for a while. I'm sure it'll be wonderful for that purpose, too!! I HIGHLY recommend this product for anyone with similar back-and-leg problems.
I purchased 2 of these cushions, one for my wife who has MS & one for my daughter who has a really sore tail bone & has trouble sitting up straight. My daughter can now sit up straight without her tailbone hurting her & is really pleased with the cushion. She said it's unbelievable how it helps her. My wife also gets relief from sitting on the cushion as she sits most of the day due to her MS & can barely walk. Overall, a real good product!