Are you or a loved one bedridden or have trouble getting in and out of bed? Medical bed rails can be a wonderful solution for preventing you from rolling or falling out of bed, while also providing support for moving into or out of the bed. This adjustable height bed rail from Forsite Health can be placed on either side of the bed and you can easily tailor the height to your needs. Get back your bedtime balance and stability.
- Adjustable height lets you or a caregiver choose the perfect height and move it up or down as needed.
- Simple tool-free assembly, this bedside rail is easy to put together.
- Slides under the mattress with a no-slip grip to preventit from sliding out of place.
- Lightweight and easy to clean: this hospital bed rail is made from sturdy but light chrome-plated steel.
- Height - Floor to bed rail 17" to 20.5"
- Total height from floor to top of hand rail 32.5" to 37"
Dimensions: 19.5” width x 16” height x 40” length and 250lb weight limit.
Adjustable bed rail
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jun 2016
The bed rail is perfect for our needs - short enough to allow for getting out of bed, just enough to grab onto to enable sitting up. Had some difficulty with one of the tubes, and it's very long to be pushing under a thick mattress; but solves our problem. Very fast delivery was much appreciated.
Great addition for ailing wife
Posted by George Calderon on 20th Apr 2016
Just what she needed after her accident. Has already prevented 2 falls we know of. Helps especially at night. Very happy with purcahse. Had a slightly hard time with one of the tubes but all in all, very good quality and price.
Posted by Bethany C on 22nd Sep 2015
For the price and craftsmanship this is one the best deals to be had! We purchased this for my father and compared it against a Stander bed rail that was loaned to us for the past few months. I would strongly recommned this to anyone looking for a sturdy and high quality bed rail. Fast delivery as well.
Sturdy & Helpful
Posted by Connie Jasinskas on 9th Mar 2015
The bedrail is solidly in place. It was easy to assemble but had to be cut shorter (we have the tools for this) because the bed was too low for all possible settings on the device.
Posted by Robert Beckinsale on 16th Feb 2015
Fairly well built does the job, good value.
You recently viewed...