An in bed tray table offers an excellent way to comfortably eat, read, write, do crosswords and play cards in bed when you or a family member are recovering from surgery or are otherwise confined to a bedroom. This Forsite Health Auto Touch Overbed Table lets you easily adjust it with a light touch to exactly the height you need, then locks firmly in place. It has an easy-clean laminated surface and smoothly rolling and locking wheels. It also works as a great as a laptop table, too!
- Convenient and easy to use: smooth height adjustment with auto locking means that once you set the bedside table’s desired position, you can be sure it won’t move.
- Easy to clean and move: the top is made from a durable laminated wood grain and four rolling castors (2 locking) allow for easy movement. The laminated surface is easy to clean and designed so that items will not slip off easily.
- Make it just your height: exactly like a hospital bedside table on wheels, but with infinite table height adjustment between 27.5” to 39.5”. Use it over wheelchair or regular chair, too.
- Simple assembly: no need for complicated directions or tools with this adjustable bed table.
- Good size tabletop: 15” x 30” so it can easily fit items like plates and cups, books, and a laptop computer.
- Durable and sturdy: this hospital table for homeStrong aluminum frame and with a weight capacity of 25lbs.
Posted by Unknown on 26th May 2017
Sturdy table that was easy to assemble. Adjusting height is relatively easy too. Simple and functional. Well made and a good price. Ordering was easy and was delivered promptly. Suggestion: Has two locking wheels which works well if it has one end under the bed but if it is out in an open are having four locking wheels would make it more stable. Definitely would recommend it!
Posted by Ed on 23rd Apr 2017
The table was very strong. Very good value for the money. The setup instruction was short and easy to follow.
To make the table even better, it should have 4 locking wheels rather than just two.
Posted by Nan MacArthur on 27th Oct 2016
Table is very well made, excellent value here!
Posted by Roxy B on 23rd Aug 2016
easy on the pocket book, easy to put together and easy to move up and down. i'd definitely recommend it!
Posted by Jenny Wang on 4th Apr 2016
We previously were using an Invacare overbed table which we loaned to my sister. I can tell you that this has to be the exact same table as it is near identical and just as smooth going up and down. I am overjoyed as we really like the Invacare table but was much more expensive and we were limited by budget. Very happy and would surely recommend to anyone looking for an over bed table, I can vouch for this one!