Forsite Health Adjustable Bed Rail in Chrome
The Forsite Health adjustable chrome bed rail is flexible to fit your bed. You don’t have to worry about sizes or about getting someone to install this bed assist rail for you, it’s simple.
- Works with any sized mattress from twin to king or hospital bed
- Install easily by tucking it under the mattress
- Tool free assembly, so those with arthritis or soreness in their hands can put it together
- A non-slip grip keeps the rail in place
- Optional safety strap for peace of mind
Other features of this bed guard rail:
- Easy to clean chrome finish that looks polished in any room
- Standard weight limit of 200 lbs
- Tool Free Assembly
- Chrome Finish, Easy to Clean
- Slides Under Mattress with Non Slip Grips for Added Safety
- Dimensions 36" x 20" x 17"
- Height Adjustment from 17" to 21"
- Includes Optional Safety Strap
- Fits Twin to King Size Mattress
Buy the Forsite Health adjustable chrome bed rail from Age Comfort today to start sleeping safely in any bed.
Easy to assemble and install.
It protected my husband without spending a lot of money.
love it, so much easier for me to turn and get up with my hip problem
The purpose for which they were bought is working well
EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND PRICE.
I was very pleased with the service, the product arrived right on the day I was told to expect it. also the bedrail was easy to put together and works very well. i am very pleased with you services and will order again.
Excellent device. I purchased this device for my frail mother. It has been of get help for her getting into and out of bed. It is very sturdy and was easy to assemble.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.