Forsite Health Digital Hearing Amplifiers Behind the Ear
Get volume control for your everyday life with the Forsite Health Digital Hearing Amplifiers. These two hearing devices fit comfortably behind your ears and use digital technology to eliminate background noise and static, while making what you want to hear louder. Seniors and the hearing impaired will get overall better hearing from these assistive listening devices.
- Digital technology eliminates background noise and static, for clearer hearing
- Amplifies the sounds you want to hear
The comfort features:
- Bendable earline molds to your ear
- Lightweight sound amplifiers won’t put pressure on your skin
- Comes with three sets of different sized ear plugs, so those with small or large ears will get a good fit
- Their compact size keeps these amplifiers comfortable and discreet
Battery and accessories
- Designed to last all day without needing to be charged
- The USB rechargeable dock is compatible with any wall plug, computer, or USB device
- also comes with adapter for added convenience
Other features of these powerful personal sound amplifiers:
- Storage case so they’ll be safe while you travel
- Instruction manual to guide those new to hearing amplifiers
- Cleaning brush set included, so it’s easy to keep these personal amplifiers clean
- One year warranty
You can also add the Replacement Earbuds for the Hearing amplifier(FH1038EB)
Forsite Health’s behind the ear digital hearing amplifiers for are among the best-selling amplifiers in Canada. Buy them today from Age Comfort and turn up the volume in your life.
Due to the hygienic nature of this product, this product is non-returnable.
one works, one doesn't
Posted by Ted Gibson on 4th May 2018
One worked right away, the other worked for several days, and then quit - no matter what we do, it won't function, so you get a 59% rating
Fills my need at a good price
Posted by Jean-C on 29th Apr 2018
My objective was to have some help in listening to television. Works great. Of course it amplifies all sounds but got adjusted to being able to do what I used to do which is to focus on the sounds I want to hear and ignoring the sounds I am not interested in. One interesting feature of this apparatus is its recharging feature. Haven't had it long enough to judge its lifetime span but certainly beats buying new batteries every month or week. Would recommend to anyone who thinks they need a hearing aid but are hesitant to test the idea with the 1,000 ++ dollars of hearing shops.
Posted by Unknown on 27th Mar 2018
Works well so far. Thanks for prompt delivery
Very happy thus far
Posted by Unknown on 14th Mar 2018
For the price I was a bit skeptical to be honest. But this has been a pleasant surprise. It has really helped with simple conversation and seems to be better quality than some of the cheaper items out there. Thanks age comfort!
You recently viewed...