Forsite Health M Safety Bed Rail
Bed guard rails keep seniors safer and more secure in their bed. They help those with walkers or wheelchairs get into or out of bed easily. You can also use your bed side rail to help re-position yourself in your bed, so you sleep soundly. The M Style Bed Rail offers varying angles for users to reach and grip onto, making it an often recommended bed rail from Occupational Therapists.
Other features of the Forsite safety bed rail include:
- Can be used on either side of the bed, for convenience
- Includes a foam hand grip that resists slips and a safety strap
- The rail doesn’t confine you to bed, so you can still comfortably get up whenever you like
- Fits all beds over 94 cm (37 in.)
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Height: Adjustable, maximum 50.8 cm (20 in.)
- Width: 50.8 cm (20 in.)
- Under mattress length: 94 cm (37 in.)
- Frame material: 94 cm (37 in.)
Caregivers will appreciate that this bed rail allows the patient to use their arms to assist with sitting up or standing. Purchase the Forsite Health M Safety Bed Rail in Canada from Age Comfort today.
Posted by Shayna on 20th Dec 2018
This was recommended by my mothers PSW and we are she is quite happy with it. Shipped very quickly and very easy to put together. She likes the padding and the color is better than other white rails we have seen. We ended up buying 2, put one on each side of the bed.
You recently viewed...