Side sleepers will love this innovative leg spacer pillow that’s designed to help restore the body’s natural alignment, relax your back muscles, and relieve pressure for a soothing sleep each night. Forsite Health’s Memory Foam Leg Pillow will become an indispensable part of your bedtime routine, whether you suffer from back pain and body aches, or just want to improve your overall comfort for a sound night’s rest. This soft contoured knee pillow is curved to fit between your legs and stays in place all night. It helps restore the alignment of your back, hips and knees.
- Supportive and therapeutic cushion: it keeps your legs, hips and spine aligned, thereby relieving strain and even promoting circulation in those areas.
- Incredibly soft, the pillow’s velour cover feels great against bare skin, and the high-grade memory foam retains its shape over time.
- Easy care support pillow: easily removable and washable velour cover is a cinch to keep clean.
- Unique shape is designed to fit between your legs and stay put all night.
- Durable and comfortable pressure relief cushion is sized perfectly at 6” x 8” x 9.85”. ( In the Middle 3" )
- Comes with a one-year warranty.
Good quality memory foam products typically have an odor out of the box. This odor will go away with use and is a natural occurring distinction of memory foam.
Not returnable due to hygiene reasons.
side sleepers would enjoy the comfort when starting to sleep each evening.
I found that a nice soft formed pillow between my knees gives me a good nights sleep.
Much better than using a regular pillow. Comfortable and soft
I lent my first to friend who kept it. I now have another. Do find they help with aching legs and do not interfere with sleep.
Using this product has given me relief from back pain
The pillow itself is very nice and I think it would be suitable for the majority of people, but for my particular problem I did not find it was comfortable
I find the tab on the zipper is often an issue when trying to position the pillow, and it really should have been inserted in a way that the tab could be covered when the zipper is closed. I find the pillow is rather difficult to pick up, due to arthritic fingers, and may have to devise a different cover it, that has some kind of loop to make it easier to use, as well as to cover the sharp zipper tab.
This replaced a full size pillow. I now sleep thru the night as I don't feel like it is a wrestling match. This pillow moves with me as I toss and turn.
Enjoy this pillow. It is just the right amount of padding to protect my knees from touching and I like that it does not fall out from between my legs while sleeping.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.