- Quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- All steel construction
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Split pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set-up
- No tools necessary for set-up
- Hand control (included) provides for multiple bed positioning for patients
- Low air loss/alternating pressure mattress available
- Emergency manual crank included
- Bed Height (min): 18.25”
- Bed Height (max): 26.25”
- Overall Length: 88”
- Overall Width: 42”
- Product Weight: 276 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 600 lbs.
Mattress Features for AC2271
- Top cover: Unitek 11 Nylon
- Bottom cover: Vinyl
- Top Layer: 2.5 lb. density foam
- Middle layer: 2.5 lb. density foam
- Base: 4 lb density foam
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.