- Compact and lightweight to diminish awkward bending for those with limited mobility.
- The 35” (89 cm) nylon strap wraps around the user’s forearm to stabilize the tray.
- Raised edges allow water to drain into the sink without making a mess.
- Can be used with a chair or wheelchair.
Works great. It would be better if it had a bit of padding at the neck.
Works great for washing hair at home.
No other comments
recommend this for anyone who just wants a quick wash but really good for disabled persons
Make tray wider, the straps longer more adjustable, a rubber dam at the neck so a towel is not needed to keep the water from going down the back of my neck
It works OK for my 92 year old mother. She can't put her head back far enough so she does get the back of her shirt wet but it is better than what we were using before
I am in a wheelchair and use this at the kitchen sink. The girls that do my hair are amazed at how wonderful it is using it. Would highly recommend it.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.