The "HALO" is a unique ear thermometer, offering users the ultimate in convenience with fast measurements. The probe illuminates, making measurements in the dark wonderfully easy. "Clean Me" technology eliminates the need for probe covers and indicates when the lens needs cleaning.
- Takes your Measurement in 1 Second: The innovative infrared technology allows measurement of ear temperature in only 1 second.
- Multiple Reading Recall: Users will be able to recall the last 30 readings when entering the recall mode, enabling efficient tracking of temperature variations.
- Fever Alarm: 10 short beeps and a red LCD back-light alerts the patient that he/she may have a temperature above 37.4°C / 99.3°F.
- Illuminated Probe: This thermometer includes a probe LED light which enables the user to find the correct ear position in the dark. The probe will illuminate for approximately 10 seconds when the thermometer is turned ON.
- “Clean Me” Technology: After each temperature measurement “clean me” will flash on the LCD to remind users to clean the probe.
- Accurate and Reliable: The unique probe assembly construction incorporates an advanced infrared sensor, ensuring that each measurement is accurate and reliable.
- Multiple Uses (Wide Range Measurement): This thermometer offers a wide measurement range feature from 0°C to 100.0°C (32.0°F to 212.0°F), meaning the unit can be used as an ear thermometer to measure body temperature or it can be used to measure surface temperature of the following:
- Milk surface temperature in a baby’s bottle
- Surface temperature of a baby’s bath
- Ambient temperature
- Storage Case (Included)
- 1 CR2032 battery (Included)
- Instruction Manual
- Health Canada Approved
- 5 year warranty
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.