Do you or someone you know have difficulties getting in or out of the car? Here is the great solution Handybar!
The average North American gets in and out his or her car 4 times each day. If you are one of the 35 million over age 65, 60 million suffering from chronic arthritis or temporary injury, or the annual four million pregnant women, a hand to help you in or out of the car may be critical. A new product called Handybar® provides that critical security to anyone getting in and out of today’s lower cars and higher SUV’s."
- A simple and reliable mobility aid
- Assists the elderly, pregnant women and infirm getting and out of vehicles
- Convenient size and weight
- Comfortable non-slip handle
- For persons weighing up to 350 pounds
- Lifetime guarantee
- Recommended by Doctors and Healthcare Professionals
- Hundreds of unsolicited testimonials from thankful users
- Contains two additional safety features, a seat belt cutter and window breaker for emergency situations.
- Promotes independence and ability to get around
- Builds confidence and maintains personal dignity
- Reduces injuries due to slips and falls
- Ideal for people with back or leg problems…or other physical challenges
- Great for people recovering from hip or knee surgery
How to use it?
1. Locate the u-shaped striker on the door frame
2. Insert Handybar firmly into the striker
3. Use as support
Handybar can also be used as side window breaker to break your car window and a seatbelt cutter during emergency situation.
Watch the Handybar Video
Some vehicles from North America made in the late 80's and early 90's have a different striker plate. Before purchasing, confirm that the striker plate of your vehicle matches the one shown above.
Handybar compatible vehicle list:
Acura: fits all
Daewoo: fits all
Honda: fits all
Hyundai: '96 and newer
Izuzu: fits all
Infiniti: fits all
Kia: fits all
Lexus: fits all
Mazda: fits all
Mitsubishi: fits all
Nissan: fits all
Subaru: fits all
Suzuki: fits all
Toyota: fits all
Buick: most '95 and newer
Cadillac: '93 and newer
Chrysler: '93 and newer
Chevrolet: '96 and newer
Dodge: '94 and newer
Eagle: most '91 and newer
Ford: most '87 and newer
Geo: '96 and newer
Oldsmobile: '94 and newer
Plymouth: '93 and newer
Pontiac: '93 and newer
Saturn: fits all
BMW: 3 Series and newer
Saab: '98 and newer
Volkswagen: '98 and newer
great invention and ... inexpensive!
Posted by Jefferson Lances on 28th May 2010
I especially like to use this "3 in 1" for my elderly relatives who need that little bit of leverage to lift themselves up and onto the car seat.
The price of the handybar makes this affordable to all, even those on fixed income. After all, safety is extremely important. Thanks for offering this.
You recently viewed...