- Ideal for patients with limited mobility.
- Made from durable plastic, it is easy to use and clean.
- 1000 cc (1 litre) capacity.
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
The unit I received was defective. The lid didn't fit tightly and the seam in the base leaked. Luckily I have hardwood floors so the puddle was easy to clean up.
Does the job
My dad is suffering from limited mobility after a severe accident. He needed something that can help him urinate when he is in bed and found this and gave it a shot. The urinal works well for him, and it does the job.
This urinal is very handy.I have been incontinent for about 7 years now and have to wear adult diapers and plastic pants.This urinal is really cuts down on my diaper and plastic pant changes at night time if i am in bed and awake. Great product
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.